Sata SATAjet X 5500 HVLP O Professional Spray Gun
SATAjet® X 5500 HVLP OR Professional Spray Gun: high
transfer efficiency thanks to low pressure technology.
The new SATAjet X 5500 HVLP works effectively, quickly and without wasting material.
New Product PREMIUM from SATA
SATAjet® X 5500 HVLP O Professional Spray Gun
Type of Application: Clear - Base - Single coat paintSATA is the first spray gun manufacturer to offer a nozzle system based on two distinct fan shapes for each nozzle size. Parallel and oval.
Provide a great deal of solutions. For all types of painters. For all painting systems and climatic conditions. For all types of objects.
Using a single spray gun. The revolutionary SATAjet X 5500 spray gun: in tune with you.
The first spray gun completely in harmony with your way of painting.
Some experienced painters have already tested the SATAjet X 5500 in their bodywork, and are already really impressed with this new premium SATA product.
Finishing application for the highest surface quality when painting with all paint systems..
SATAjet® X 5500 HVLP type O nozzle:
- multipurpose cup RPS 0,6 l / 0,9 l
- Type O nozzle: oval shape of the fan with larger overlap area. Wet center for higher working speed.
- HVLP high transfer spraying technique (HVLP: Optimized low pressure technology allows for maximum transfer efficiency.)
- Oval / round adjustment
- Adjustment of the material
- Compressed air micrometer
- Swivel joint with stock
- Ergonomic handle
- Efficient: without the plastic air distribution ring, it ensures a quick and safe cleaning process. It allows a considerable saving of material without changing the working method
- Precise: optimized material distribution with both fan shapes. Excellent atomization thanks to the new nozzle system
- Silent: nozzle silenced thanks to the new optimized air passage, reduces noise
- It requires little maintenance: without the plastic air distribution ring, it ensures a quick and safe cleaning process
- Individual: the X-nozzles take the atomization to another level It satisfies any application requirement, both from the point of view of the type of material, climatic conditions or painting habits (fast or controlled)
- Constant: constant fan size across the range of nozzles, with the variation of the material flow rate only
- Revolutionary: X-nozzles take atomization to another level
- The spray gun design was developed in collaboration with the Porsche Design Studio.
1 + 2 = 3 Premium warranty: the SATA manufacturer issues, for the spray guns, a free extended warranty (1 year + 2 years = 3 years) when you send back the fully completed premium warranty form or by registering on the site internet within 30 days after the purchase date.
Sealed box content:
- n. 1 piece SATAjet® X 5500 HVLP type O nozzle
- n. 1 piece multipurpose cup RPS 0,6 l / 0,9 l
- n. 1 piece tool kit: universal tool, cleaning brush, paint filter, extraction equipment